The Lookbook Magazine Volume 4!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Today I'm sharing the newest issue of the Lookbook, packed full of frighteningly good crafty inspiration from my lovely Design Team! Pop the kettle (or your cauldron!) on and click below to have a read...



We would love to hear what you think of the issue. All of the products used in the projects shown are available here in my shop.

As ever, a massive thank you to my lovely design team who made such fabulous projects for this issue, without them, none of this would be possible! We look forward to your comments and feedback.

Submissions for volume 5 are now open! To have your Sarah Hurley project considered for inclusion, please send us a photo of your project here.

Thank you for dropping by today
Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Another fabulous Lookbook filled to the brim with all your wonderful designs and creations Sarah. WoW the design team have created some absolute beauties - congratulations x
    And a BIG thank you for featuring my Girlie Wreath, your words are so so very kind, I am honoured and touched.
    Huggles
    Kassa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete